2nd or 3rd year LANDSCAPE APPRENTICES are welcome to apply.
Growing Rooms Landscapes is an award winning, expanding landscape design company located in Sydney, specializing in urban garden design, construction & maintenance.
What we offer
• This role is available for immediate start.
• You will be trained in all aspects of landscaping including: brickwork, concreting, paving, timberwork, irrigation, planting, turf, and many more.
• We cover your TAFE fees and any additional courses you would like to take to further your career in landscaping.
• If you share and demonstrate the work ethics and values of our business, we can offer great opportunities in career progression and ongoing development.
We are servicing Sydney's Eastern Suburbs and Northern Beaches.
• You are looking to, or currently, undertaking an enrolled course at TAFE in Certificate III Landscape Construction or Horticulture.
• You have a passion for the industry and a strong commitment to learning the landscape trade & to assist with physical aspects of the work
• You bring common sense and reliability
• An honest, well presented individual to grow within our business
• Strong customer service skills and a positive attitude
• Valid drivers license and reliable vehicle
Please email your resume to the company director Oliver Sizeland at firstname.lastname@example.org