Industry standard package available, to be determined based on experience.
Fifth Season Landscapes are looking for an experienced Construction Manager to bridge the gap between site and office. Working across all FSL construction projects alongside our Director of Construction, this role is multi-faceted and would suit an experienced landscaper looking to transition off the tools and into a managerial position.
FSL is a multi-award-winning design, construction and maintenance company providing plenty of opportunities for career development within a highly experienced and professional team.
The successful candidate will have a high level of understanding of construction techniques developed over at least 8 – 10 years of working in landscape construction. You will assist our Construction Director in creating and overseeing construction programs for our high end residential pool and landscaping projects and tracking the success of each project as the program progresses. You will also be the first point of contact for subcontractors and other trades on site. Another important facet of this role is the mentoring junior FSL staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Min Cert IV in Landscape Construction
- Minimum 8-10 years construction experience
- Pool building experience
- A high level of attention to detail across many facets of landscaping
- Experience in managing multiple staff and sites
- Experience in managing budgets & programs
- Experience in managing sub-contractors
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- General computer skills
To find out more about this role or to apply, contact our office: firstname.lastname@example.org