Rate to be commensurate with experience and skill.
Diesel Mechanic Truck/ Plant
Full Time for the right applicant.
Lamond Contracting is a leading Family Owned Landscape and Civil Construction firm providing a diverse range of Horticultural, Civil & Landscape Services to Government, Local Councils, Schools and Developers throughout NSW.
With its head office located in Wilton on the outskirts of South Western Sydney, it offers a great place to work and build a successful career.
Due to an increase in Business activities, an opportunity is now available for an experienced, enthusiastic, hardworking, reliable, focused and motivated individual to fill the role of Diesel Mechanic Truck/Plant within our Team.
This is an ideal position if you are someone with experience in plant and outdoor power equipment, are a good communicator with excellent attention to detail and you are looking for the next step in your career.
• Routine servicing/repairs for our fleet of vehicles, trucks, earthmoving equipment, tractors and outdoor power equipment
• Attend onsite breakdowns and diagnostic repairs
• Complete relevant paperwork and reports
• Carry out minor fabrication work
• Ensure high safety & cleanliness standards are upheld across all our assets and operations
Skills and Qualifications
• Relevant Trade qualifications, White Card & current HR Drivers Licence
• Experience with light and heavy vehicle servicing and repairs (diesel experience - essential)
• Hydraulics and auto electrical experience desirable
• Field service experience desirable
• MVRIA Licence (desirable)
• Truck licence & Forklift licence (desirable)
• Strong time-management and ability to work autonomously
Email your CV to email@example.com