$67-$83K +Super, depending on experience. Also includes: - Paid RDO's (you get one day off per month fully paid above level 1 Foreman) - Bonuses paid on performance - Fully maintained vehicle - Phone and Ipad
WANT TO BE WELL PAID FOR THE WORK YOU ARE SO PROUD OF?
WANT TO COME TO WORK HAPPY EVERY DAY, WORKING WITH A GREAT BUNCH OF SUPPORTIVE PEOPLE?
SICK OF WORKING LONG HOURS AND WEEKENDS?
GET YOUR LIFE BACK, ENJOY YOUR WORK. GET IN TOUCH NOW.
Urban Landscape Projects is Sydneys foremost specialist in Play-space Design and Landscape Construction for educational institutions and public spaces. We have been for 30 Years.
Check us out at www.ulp.com.au
ULP is seeking a Qualified Landscaper/Landscape Tradesman or Landscape Tradesperson/ who wants to step up to a Foreman Role to join our Team.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Daily coordination of job site
- Seeing landscape construction projects through to completion with your team
- Mentoring others in their role
- Communicating with clients
- Continuous improvement and learning
- Work/life balance and wellbeing
- Collaboration, teamwork and co-operation
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Punctuality, reliability
- Pride in workmanship
Requirements of the role:
- Cert 3 Landscape trade qualification is a must
- Manual Drivers licence needed
- White card
-Working With Children Check (we can help organise this)
Get in touch by email to email@example.com, or call on 02 9958 1988
Sorry, application for this job is closed.