Revive Landscapes are an established landscape construction company based in Canberra, with over 8 years of experience. We construct landscape projects from blank canvas right through to fully completed gardens, and work closely with landscape architects to gain the best results possible for our clients.
Due to an increase in work load we are looking for an energetic 1st year apprentice to add to our growing team.
Your work would vary from landscape construction labouring, to nursery work, and living wall installations.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
* Have their own car/transport to and from the work site.
* Have some previous experience as a labourer/landscaper (mixing mortar, pushing wheelbarrows etc.)
* Be a good communicator.
* Have a great attitude and sense of humour.
* Have a genuine interest in landscaping.
* Be available for immediate start.
If you believe this is you, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we thank all applicants applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.