We are an award winning Landscape company based in the Hills District, and are looking for an experienced, hardworking and energetic individual to join our maintenance crew!
Our employees are key, and you will have the benefit of working with a young, close-knit team, with a great company culture and regular team events.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The position involves being an important member of our property maintenance team, maintaining high-end residential and some commercial properties throughout Sydney.
This position will suit someone with 2-3 years + experience in property maintenance, looking to further their career. We are looking for someone who values and takes pride in a high standard of workmanship, is loyal, has a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Hedging / pruning
Planting and mulching
Dealing with herbicides and pesticides
Our clients enjoy and value the personal attention and care they receive from us, so it is important you are passionate about Landscaping, and always willing to go above and beyond.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Demonstrated industry experience
- Certificate in Landscaping/Horticulture is advantageous (but not required)
- Knowledge and practical experience in all aspects of garden care
- Experience with irrigation systems
- Current driver’s license
- A strong work ethic with a desire to introduce new ideas and initiatives
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Why choose us?
- You will be working with a young and energetic team who pride themselves on the nature of their work.
- Regular team events and outings.
- We provide an excellent work/life balance with the opportunity for career progression.
- A generous salary package is on offer plus a company car.
- Be part of a company that puts our people first, and a team that loves what they do!
The salary offered will reflect your experience and skills.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To see more of what we do and what we're about - check out our website www.oel.net.au and socials @outdoorescapelandscaping
Sorry, application for this job is closed.