Profile Landscapes is looking for a qualified Landscape Maintenance Team Leader to compliment our growing team.
This position is an integral role within our company. The applicant will be responsible for the planning and execution of large scale garden and commercial landscape maintenance works.
The applicant must be able to understand the contracted scope of works, and its programming requirements, whilst carrying out clear concise communication to staff, management and clients. This position requires a mature person to manage the projects, teams of employees and the clients expectations.
• Manage all works according to the contracted scope.
• Maintain efficient and safe usage of all tools & machinery on site.
• Complete relevant company paperwork and bookkeeping, submitting to the office for processing weekly.
• Proactively showing initiative with ideas, problem solving, amendments and providing regular updates.
• Ensure projects are completed to our high standards & in an efficient and timely manner.
• Comply to company policy in regards to OH&S, Quality Control and Environmental Systems.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 2-5 years experience in soft landscaping, garden upgrades & commercial landscape maintenance.
• Knowledge of pest and disease identification.
• Strong background and work experience in leading staff.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Professional presentation, positive attitude, punctual & reliable.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong knowledge and use of all relevant tools & machines utilised within the landscape maintenance industry.
• Ability to read and follow plans.
• Extensive plant, turf and garden knowledge.
• Cert III/IV in Horticulture or Landscape Maintenance a bonus.
• National Police Check and Working With Children Check (or willing to obtain)
Required licence or certification:
• Construction Industry Induction (White Card)
• Current Driver's Licence.
• Above award wages + super
• Company vehicle
• Permanent position
• Great working environment and culture
This is an engaging and rewarding position, working amongst a team of motivated and experienced individuals, that will bring great satisfaction to the right person.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, application for this job is closed.