Negotiable on Experience and Qualifications
Stickscapes is a small residential landscape company looking for an experienced landscape tradesman to join our enthusiastic team.
Stickscapes specialises in both soft and hard landscaping in and around the Sutherland Shire area.
The right candidates need to have a strong work ethic, high attention to detail, positive attitude, driven and able to work well in a team environment.
• Previous landscaping experience and minimum Certificate 3 in Landscape Construction
• Willingness to learn new project management applications
• Ability to read and interpret measurement scale
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Hold a valid Class C driver’s license (other licenses desirable) and own vehicle
• Capable of overseeing the progress of projects and able to discuss timelines
• An eye for detail
• Be personable with clients and co-workers
• Scope of work includes (but not limited to): Retaining walls, concreting, decking/timber work, soft landscaping, irrigation, paving, tiling and turfing.
We value our people and encourage diversity in our teams. Stickscapes is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified people.
Please email resumes to email@example.com