Full time position under an Enterprise Agreement with above award rates $26-$32/hour with RDO’s and daily fare allowance.
Co-Ordinated Landscapes was established in 1972, we are an award-winning commercial landscape construction contractor and operates as Principal Contractor, Sub-Contractor or Collaborator.
The company has strategically grown and requires proactive tradespeople to join its progressive team to construct commercial landscaping projects for Tier 1 builders, developers and councils throughout the greater Sydney region. The work is diverse with a focus on quality and safety.
* Full time position paying above award rates with RDO’s and daily fare allowance.
* Work for an industry leader - Construct award winning projects (col.com.au)
* Career Growth – Company structure allows for role progression
* Job Security - Australian Owned and Operated business celebrating 50 Years in 2022
* Strong Company Culture – Many long term employees and a team of great people
Highlights of recent projects include the Echo Point Boardwalk & Gathering Place for the Blue Mountains Council. The LNA Awards 2019 Commercial Construction project of the Year Gledswood Hills Reserve for Sekisui House Australia. We are currently working at St Leonards Park, North Sydney for the North Sydney Council and upgrading six playgrounds for Bayside Council.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking to be a valuable member of a company in the forefront of its industry.
* Certificate of Proficiency – Landscape Trade
* WHS White Card
* Drivers Licence
* Proficient in Plan reading, set out, levels
* Sound knowledge of all other aspects of hard and soft landscaping
* A strong work ethic and ability to work in a team
* High quality workmanship and attention to detail
* Great communication skills
* Great Time management
* First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain
Go to https://www.seek.com.au/job/51871005
Sorry, application for this job is closed.