• Earn $28.50 to 33.50 per hour full-time including holidays and sick leave (depending on what you bring to the table) • All tools supplied including wet weather gear and uniforms • A paid day off for your birthday • Barbeques and monthly catch-ups • Exposure to a wide variety of interesting and challenging work, which will develop your skills and experience. You certainly won't be stuck doing the same thing day after day • We are a local family-owned business that knows family is important, so we understand when those times come up when you need to be at special events and spend time with your family • The opportunity to grow and move into a specialized area or even off the tools one day
Full-time opportunity with a growing landscaping company
Maitland Newcastle & Hunter
We’ve been in business for 20 years and to be honest, in those first few years we were just another company that tried to hire people for an extra dollar rather than really looking into making our business a great place to work. We realised we needed to look inside the company for change – to become the best landscaping company and to create the kind of workplace we could be proud of…and that people genuinely enjoyed working at.
We have grown a skilled and motivated team of Landscapers who are in it for the long term. With everything we do we focus on our core values, company culture, communication and we invest in training to continually upskill our staff. We challenge our team to be better than the rest, to provide the best service to our clients. We meet regularly to discuss jobs and workloads, how we can improve the business and our team’s working experience.
The biggest change has been that we know sharing our success and thanking people for their hard work is vital to have a great team.
We know it can be daunting to move on. Perhaps you are comfortable but how long are you happy to carry on feeling unfulfilled? Maybe you’re moving and want a fresh start? Or maybe you are thinking ‘what if it doesn’t work out?' We hear you. But if like me you have a sense that you’re worth more, and you believe in doing things better, then now might be the right time to make a change.
With so many satisfied clients our business is growing and we need a qualified Landscaper who is an A player with proven experience in structural Landscaping. We stand behind being the best place to work and I’ve included the benefits we offer for the right person.
• Minimum of 4yrs experience in structural landscaping
• Competent in retaining, paving and edging
• Still working in the trade or have recent experience
• Well presented
• Fit and healthy
• Driver’s license
• MR truck license, excavator and skid steer competencies would be an advantage
• Be able to work unsupervised and train apprentices
• Honest and trustworthy
• Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top-notch
• Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers
If you’re curious or interested, send us a copy of your CV and a brief cover letter telling us why you're the right person for the job to: