Interested in pursuing a career in Landscaping? Looking for an Apprenticeship to get your career started?
Want to undertake an apprenticeship in residential or commercial landscaping?
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to commence a landscaping apprenticeship, with a fantastic host employer based in Canberra.
Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be undertaking a Certificate III in Landscape Construction.
Duties that you will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Brick and stone structures
• Retaining walls
• Plant and soil improvements for garden and turf areas
• Drainage installation
• Plant and soil practices including implementing plant establishment programs
• Project costing further into the apprenticeship
• Drivers licence and own transport
• Experience using basic hand tools
• White card and Asbestos card
To be successful:
• Have a passion for this trade and want to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
• Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
• Well presented
• Great work ethic
• Dedicated and willing to learn
• Follows direction well
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and/or Permanent residents with the right to work in Australia.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or copy and paste this link into your browser and apply through our website: https://www.1300apprentice.com.au/job/landscape-construction-1st-year-canberra