We are interested in talking to Membership Service Coordinators to become part of our dynamic and fast paced Team.
The role of the Membership Services Coordinator is to assist with the servicing and growing of our membership. This means speaking with people, lots of people, and using your commercial acumen to identify opportunities to do business.
This is a remote working opportunity and you will be working with and reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
The position is 5 days per week Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm.
To be success in this role you will have:
* At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
* An ability to work remotely with little supervision working both autonomously and collaboratively
* Making outbound cold/warm calls in order to find opportunities and recruit new members
* Exceptional customer service skills to provide membership services to all existing members to build a strong and engaged membership
* Active listening skills, be adept at influencing and persuading and will be motivated by hitting and exceeding targets
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Self-motivated, organised and thrive on providing service and assistance to ensure optimum membership services
* Work well in a fast paced, environment and enjoy the challenges it brings
* Have strong computer skills (MS Office, Xero) and preferably have CRM management experience
* A fun personality with a team focused attitude
* Based in the Sydney metropolitan area with the ability to attend meetings when required
* Attendance at the Annual Excellence Awards Event is essential
* General adhoc tasks
* Experience using WordPress an advantage
If you think you're the right candidate for the position, please apply now and we look forward to receiving your resume and covering letter.
Email your application to
Ms Kimberley Aquilina
Sorry, application for this job is closed.