Rate will be commensurate with experience and skill.
Full Time Position
Wilton NSW 2571
Lamond Contracting is a leading family owned landscape and civil construction firm providing a diverse range of horticultural, civil & landscape services to government, local councils, schools and developers throughout NSW.
The head office is located in Wilton on the outskirts of South Western Sydney, offering a great place to work and build a successful career.
Due to an increase in business activities, an opportunity is now available for an experienced, enthusiastic, hardworking, reliable, focused and motivated 3rd or 4th Year Apprentice in Landscape or Civil Construction to transfer their Apprenticeship to our Company and join the Team.
• Current valid driver’s licence.
• Landscape or Civil Construction experience.
• Positive attitude.
• Team player.
• Willingness to learn all facets of Landscape and Civil Construction.
• Excavator and track loader experience.
• Experience in detail & finish work.
• HR or HC licence is a definite advantage.
• Rate will be commensurate with experience and skill.
If you feel that you are the right person and wish to join our team please email your CV to email@example.com