Rate will be commensurate with experience and skill.
Lamond Contracting is a leading family owned landscape and civil construction firm providing a diverse range of horticultural, civil & landscape services to government, local councils, schools and developers throughout NSW.
The head office is located in Wilton on the outskirts of South Western Sydney, offering a great place to work and build a successful career.
Due to an increase in business activities, an opportunity is now available for a
Qualified and experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individual to fill the Part Time role of Health and Safety Officer within our Team.
Your New Role:
Oversee a healthy and safe workplace culture to ensure compliance with OHS Standards.
Candidates would need to be technically proficient in the role to provide sensible guidance to drive the health and safety culture for the office and onsite team.
The role is essentially responsible for all health and safety matters for the business. This would include:
• Continual review, improvement and implementation of WHS policies and procedures to ensure compliance with WHS regulations.
• Prepare company for regular Audits ISO 45001_2018/ AS/NZ 45001_2018.
• Review and improvement of Safe Work Method Statements, identify hazards and implement risk controls.
• Incident management, perform root cause analysis and ensure correct implementation of corrective actions.
• Completion of the WHS criteria in Tender applications.
• Coach the Team in the implementation of the Safety Management System and any improvements and changes.
• Document control.
• Summary reporting to Management.
• Certificate IV Work Health and Safety.
• 2 Years or more experience in a Health and Safety Role within the Landscape / Construction Industry.
• Strong understanding of the latest OH&S legislation.
• Effective time management skills, Organisational skills and strong administrative skills.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to work well in a Team environment and autonomously.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Tactfulness and a sense of responsibility.
• Physical ability to do the work.
• Applicants must have the right to work and live in Australia to be considered.
• Ability to commit to 2-3 days full days per week / or alternatively flexible hours of 4-5 days part time hours can be discussed.
• Current White Card.
• Current valid Driver’s Licence.
• Experience in conducting internal safety audits.
• QMS auditor training.
If you feel that you are the right person and wish to join our team please email your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, application for this job is closed.