• Full time position with above award wages
• Work on award winning projects
• Annual training budget for professional development
• Annual staff events
• Supportive workplace environment
• HQ: Sutherland Shire – project sites are in the greater Sydney region
• Well established - Award winning company
• Australian Owned and Operated business
Co-Ordinated Landscapes is an award-winning commercial landscape construction contractor and operates as Principal Contractor, Sub-Contractor or Collaborator.
The company has strategically grown and requires a proactive tradesperson / leading hand to join its progressive team to construct commercial landscaping projects for Tier 1 builders, developers and councils. The work is diverse with a focus on quality and safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a new role at a company in the forefront of its industry.
• Knowledge of landscaping within the construction process
• Confident trade abilities with an eye for detail
• Great communication skills for a diverse workplace environment
• Ability to demonstrate strong leadership, especially in the area of encouraging problem-solving habits in staff
• Certificate of Proficiency – Landscape Trade
• Drivers Licence
• First Aid Certificate / WHS White Card
• Blue Card or willing to obtain
• National Police Check or willing to obtain
• Plan reading, set out, use and understanding of specifications
Training required for the position may include
• Excavator ticket
• Skid steer loader ticket
• Some computer applications
• Contract administration
An immediate start is on offer so if you are seeking a genuine career opportunity and would like to be part of the Co-Ordinated Landscapes team please send your CV to email@example.com no later than 31st Jan 2021.