POSITION VACANT: Qualified Estimator / Project Manager
Lamond Contracting is a leading Family owned Landscape and Civil Construction firm providing a diverse range of Horticultural, Civil & Landscape services to Government, Local Councils, Schools and Developers throughout NSW.
With its head office located in Wilton on the outskirts of south western Sydney, it offers a great place to work and build a successful career.
Due to an increase in business activities, an opportunity is now available for a highly organised, focused, motivated and enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Estimator / Project Manager within our Team.
Key aspects of the role will include coordination and administration duties that comprise of, but are not limited to the following:
• Research, identification and attainment of new tender documents.
• Coordination of incoming tender documentation.
• Assistance with the establishment of tender submissions.
• Coordination of outgoing tender submissions.
• Development of responses using existing company information.
• Coordination of projects and procurement.
• Contract Administration.
• Preparation of reports, technical documents, submissions and various other documents and correspondence.
• Coordination and review of relevant items in consultation with the Director and Managers.
• Maintenance of registers and databases.
• Ad-hoc/general administration duties.
The skills and experience required for this role include:
• Industry Experience 3-5 years
• Familiarity with Civil Construction and Landscape terms, measurements, processes and materials.
• Formal qualifications or extensive experience in estimating projects less than AUD $2M.
• Strong Mathematics, English and Grammar skills.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
• Discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Commitment and understanding of working within tight and changing time constraints.
• Ability to work in high pressure situations.
• Excellent time management, workload prioritisation, organisation and planning skills.
• Good initiative with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Positive attitude with the ability to work as part of a team.
• Flexible and reliable.
• Ability to learn new programs and technology quickly.
Note - only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
At Lamond Contracting we recognise that our most important asset is the people we employ. The team at Lamond Contracting are all long term employees who maintain the reliability and skill levels associated with our Business. All personnel add experience, expertise and value to our projects.
If you feel that you are the right person and wish to join our team please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 28 February 2020.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, application for this job is closed.