Skyline Landscape Services has been a horticultural industry leader for almost 30 years and with a growing workforce of over 450, it's our people that set us apart from the rest. Providing landscape and grounds maintenance in NSW, QLD, VIC, ACT and WA, Skyline cares for some of Australia's best known commercial and large scale residential sites.
If you're committed to growing a career in the landscape industry, Skyline is the place to do it. We offer everything from entry level positions right through to executive leadership roles.
Our family environment provides support for individuals with the right attitude. We believe in recruiting for attitude and training for skill. And being one of Australia's leading landscape companies, there's ample scope for advancement and career development.
We currently have positions available for Team Leaders to work in and around Sydney's suburbs. Duties include all aspects of general gardening, lawn care and grounds maintenance. A positive can-do attitude, physical fitness, honesty and reliability are essential.
- Experience operating zero-turn mowers/brushcutters
- Current and valid manual driver's licence
- Reliable, punctual and hard working
- Well presented with good communication skills
- Experience leading a team
- Passion for providing high level customer service
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Physically fit
- Strong commitment to safe work practices
- Ability to start immediately
If you would like to be a part of a progressive, award winning company, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 669 949.
Sorry, application for this job is closed.