TME is a Registered Training Organisation based in Ringwood, Victoria.
But we are looking to expand our capabilities in NSW, particularly around the Sydney metropolitan area. Our Smart and Skilled contract provides a good opportunity to grow the business in alignment with Government priorities.
We are looking to engage qualified and experienced trainers to support our delivery in Parks & Gardens (AHC31016), Production Horticulture (AHC30616) and Landscape Construction (AHC30916).
Our delivery model requires much of the training to happen in the workplace, so candidates need to have reliable transport, and be prepared to work a large part of the time away from our Penrith office. The nature of these qualifications obviously requires that you will be familiar and comfortable with working outdoors.
There are the usual responsibilities and expectations of a Trainer/Assessor in the VET system, and if you’re that type of person we’re looking for, you already pretty much know all about them.
The Sydney office is small, so it is critical that the successful candidate also demonstrates the willingness and ability to take ownership of the program, to support the NSW Manager in ensuring quality delivery to clients, and to be passionate about following through on commitments.
The range of things we can do together will satisfy all your expectations of a training career. The position will initially be contract/sessional, but if you’re the right person, and it suits you, we hope that in due course the job will become permanent full-time.
The key success factors for the right person will be;
• Qualified in TAE (40110 or 40116)
• Qualified or very well experienced in AHC30616, AHC31016 and AHC30916, or similar quals from the Training Package.
• Ability to work independently albeit with full admin and management support
• Ability to engage with the students in a way that makes their learning practical and enjoyable
• Ability to engage with employers and business owners to ensure they understand their role in supporting the learners get the most out of the training
• Demonstrated experience in training in this field, for either a corporate or RTO
• Ability to manage collection of assessments in accordance with timetables
• A CV and recent PD that shows you know how to protect your personal IP in the industry these days
Your task is to convince us why you’re the one we need. Please send your CV, including qualifications and experience to Brendon Hook on email@example.com, and we’ll see where we get to.
TME trade training will also consider training someone from the industry to become a trainer if they do not hold the relevant experience in training.Feel free to call Brendon Hook on 0466356407 to discuss.
Sorry, application for this job is closed.