Wages negotiable based on experience
Manuka Gardens have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified landscaper to join our growing team as Landscape Construction Supervisor.
Manuka Gardens offers high end residential Landscape Design, Construction and Garden Maintenance to the Canberra region. We pride ourselves on providing not only top quality workmanship but our extensive horticultural knowledge, ensures our clients gardens grown and thrive for years to come.
Landscape Construction Supervisor Position:
We are looking for an experienced landscape construction site supervisor to help run our rapidly expanding construction projects.
You will be able to lead and supervise a team, ensure safety procedures are adhered to, take pride in your work and have the ability to use your initiative. Being able to communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and our team, and a high attention to detail are a must.
Skills and experience:
- Cert III Landscape Construction or similar
- Minimum 5 years landscape construction experience including a supervisory experience
- White card and current Australian driver's licence (Medium Rigid licence a plus)
- Motivated, honest and team player
Job Type and Benefits:
- Full time (Flexible arrangements negotiable)
- Wages negotiable based on experience
- Dynamic work environment with a friendly and professional team
- Work vehicle will be provided
If this sounds like you, please send us a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com