What is a feasting menu?
Essentially, it is a buffet but served to the individual tables, family-style!
All dishes (below) are served to the centre of the table and guests help themselves.
Sour dough bread and butter
Entree to share
- Tempura Zucchini Blossom & Stracciatella
- Burrata & Tomato Salad
- Crispy Baby Squid, Salt & Pepper & Spicy Mayonnaise
Mains to share
- “The Parmi”, Chicken Escalopes, Mozzarella, Basil & Fresh Oregano
- 100% Black Angus Rib Eye, Sauce Bearnaise
- Wood Roasted Free Range Porchetta, House Romesco & Paprika
The above served with gravy and apple sauce
Sides to share
- Garden Pea Salad, Mint & Ricotta
- Roasted potatoes, pumpkin & carrot, Dukkah & Labneh
- Steamed assorted vegetables, Lemon, Chilli & Garlic
Desserts to share
- Mini Hot Doughnuts, Vanilla & Gingerbread Glaze
- Classic Sticky Date Pudding, Salted Caramel Butterscotch Sauce, Vanilla Ice Cream & Crumble
- The George Profiteroles, Vanilla Gelato, Salted Chocolate Sauce
Brewed Coffee And Tea Selection