About the Company:
We’re a growing company with a tight-knit family-like community culture, and we are looking for excellence to be added to our team. Our company makes a difference to the environment by making tree planting faster and easier, that delivers value for everyone.
Our Vision is to be Australia’s tree planting experts, eagerly sought after by businesses and local government. Supporting Australia’s tree-planting and landscaping professionals, our Brand Promise is to ensure the right tree-planting products are delivered on time by people who care.
Why work for us?
Arborgreen has a strong community environment comprising of a passionate team where everyone loves to support and share their knowledge with each other. Ongoing professional development is encouraged and provided. We want to challenge and grow every skill set you have.
• Competitive salary with monthly team incentives for achieving targets
• Flexible work arrangements
• Ongoing support, development and professional training
• Fantastic company culture where employees come first
About the Role:
Join the Arborgreen Team as a Full-Time Business Development Manager out of our Sydney for an exciting career path!
In this role, you'll be at the forefront of driving sustainable financial growth by increasing sales through new business development and nurturing strong existing client relationships.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
• Present products to customers through verbal descriptions and/or in person demonstrations, articulating the features, benefits, and most importantly a value proposition.
• Account management and business development for key customers, industry segments and large opportunities.
• Identify and develop new sales opportunities through outbound activities such as prospecting, face to face calls, emails and phone calls to qualified contacts and companies.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
• Customise product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Lead and support the delivery and execution of all Marketing campaigns within your territory.
• Experience within the Landscape, Nursery or Horticulture industry
• Prior experience as a Business Development Manager or in a similar sales-focused role.
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets and KPI's
• Proficiency in utilising CRM software.
• Thorough understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations
• Customer, goal and detail orientated!
• Team orientated and ability to internally network across all functions within the business.
Please apply via Seek - https://www.seek.com.au/job/71299504
Sorry, application for this job is closed.