About Gardens at Night
Gardens at Night is an Australian owned, award-winning business specialising in the design and installation of premium residential outdoor lighting products. We are a long-standing and privately owned business, operating for over 25 years.
We partner with leading landscape designers, architectural specifiers and home owners; bringing projects to life through the creative use of outdoor lighting.
About The Role
We currently have an exciting position for an enthusiastic Electrical Technician to join our growing team.
Reporting to management, you will be responsible for overseeing installations, carrying out any maintenance or repairs required and ensuring all internal and external customers receive the highest quality of service.
- Project managing electrical installations
- Diagnosing and reporting on problems/faults, replacing or repairing parts and testing in a safe, timely and professional manner
- Identifying and developing improved installation, troubleshooting and repair processes
- Assisting with the development and implementation of plans for staff technical training
- Working with the team to ensure internal and external customers receive best practice service levels
- Developing relationships with customers in order to identify further needs and commercial opportunities
- Ensuring compliance with all procedures and maintain a strong OH&S culture
- Representing the Company, team, products and services in a professional manner
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly testing and work areas
- Attending industry meetings and events when required
We are looking for someone who has/is:
- Fully qualified and licensed Electrician
- Confidence working with a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment while performing duties
- Full and current driver’s license
- Experience working in line with safety regulations regarding testing and work areas
- Strong understanding of OH&S legislation and applications
- Good problem-solving skills and impeccable attention to detail
- A friendly and positive nature and a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- An eagerness to help out and multitask when required
Why you might like to work with us
- A chance to be part of an exciting period of growth
- Be part of a fun, supportive and nurturing team environment
- On-going learning and training opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package including a fully maintained company vehicle
If you are keen to join a passionate team environment and want the opportunity to work with a growing business known for its high-quality lighting products and professional service, contact us today.
Please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, application for this job is closed.