Glascott Landscape and Civil is a landscape construction company with over 30 years' experience. We specialise in large scale landscape and civil construction projects for builders, government bodies, developers, architects and contractors across NSW, the ACT, VIC and QLD.
We are currently looking for an experienced Landscape Foreperson / Site Supervisor for work all around Canberra.
Duties will include:
- Managing site staff and sub-contractors
- Ensuring quality of construction is to the required standard
- Managing the construction program ensuring it is on track
- Liaising with the client and their consultants
- Motivating the site team and sub-contractors
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role on large scale civil/ landscape projects
- Trade qualifications
- Experience across both Civil and Landscape industry would be ideal
- Excellent people skills
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Competitive remuneration
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunity to work with a growing organisation
To apply, please email a current CV to Jordan Kennedy - email@example.com
Sorry, application for this job is closed.