A competitive salary package to be negotiated with the right candidate!
Are you looking for your next career move? Looking to join a fun and highly qualified team?
Joanne Green Landscape & Interior is based on the Northern Beaches, and for over 40 years have been designing, constructing, and maintaining some of Sydney’s most beautiful gardens and properties.
We are searching for energetic and passionate Garden Maintenance Manager to help drive our garden maintenance division.
- Full time – 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday
- Office 2 days and on-site 3 days
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to grow within an established company
- TAFE Qualifications – Certificate II or III in Horticulture, or equivalent;
- Proven maintenance management experience, including proficiency in estimation and quoting of maintenance jobs and small soft landscape projects;
- Experience working in teams, effectively managing staff, working alongside other departments and reporting to senior management;
- Adept in job scheduling for all jobs and managing client requests, updating schedules where necessary and contacting clients;
- Plant, pest and disease identification skills and soil knowledge;
- Experience organising sub-contractors including tree work, electricians, irrigation etc.;
- Experience with tool management, repairs and costing for new equipment;
- Current OH&S White Card;
- Driver's licence Class C, manual vehicle;
- Experience with equipment such as hedge trimmers, mowers, whipper snippers and blowers.
In addition, you will have:
- An eye for detail;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- An enthusiastic and professional manner;
- A reliable work history;
- The ability to use our job management platform Geo-Op (training provided).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary package to be negotiated with the right candidate
- Training and development opportunities
- Being part of a friendly and highly qualified team
- Experience working on high quality projects
- Company vehicle
If this role sounds like you, apply today for an immediate start! Please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE YOU MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN OR HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK WITHIN AUSTRALIA.
Sorry, application for this job is closed.