Outdoor Establishments is a landscape design, construction and maintenance company. Every one of our gardens is drawn, built and maintained by the hands of our skilful and passionate team of architects, designers, landscapers, carpenters, stonemasons & horticulturists. We are currently seeking a Horticulture Apprentice to join us.
At Outdoor Establishments, we believe in investing in our staff, and strongly encourage career progression. Working under the guidance of a team leader, you will learn to, and be responsible for maintaining client’s gardens. You will receive assistance with your TAFE studies, and have an experienced team willing to support you during and beyond your apprenticeship.
The successful applicant must:
• Have a passion for all aspects of landscaping and enjoy working outdoors
• Be motivated with a strong willingness to learn
• Be hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable
• Have a current driver's license (desired, not essential)
• Be committed to studying relevant TAFE course
How to apply:
If you're interested in the opportunity of completing your apprenticeship with us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our work, visit our website www.outdoorestablishments.com.au or find us on Instagram @outdoorestablishments