About the role
· Involved in all aspects of landscape construction, including but not limited to artificial/real turf installation; garden beds and plantings; paving and tiling; retaining walls; concreting; decking and pergolas; irrigation and garden maintenance.
· Attend registered apprenticeship training once a week at TAFE to complete a Certificate III in Landscape Construction (all costs covered).
· Attend different project sites across Sydney, mainly in the hills district. or North West Sydney.
· Must be Australian or New Zealand citizens, or Permanent Residents.
· Construction White Card.
· Current Drivers licence and own transport.
· Previous experience in landscape labouring an advantage.
· Strong commitment and desire to learn the trade.
· Have an excellent work ethic, being punctual and reliable.
· Loves working outdoors with their hands & fit to meet physical demands.
· Can work within a team and take direction from a team leader.
Email a copy of your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kwan on 02-80941765
Sorry, application for this job is closed.