Who We Are.
Starr Landscapes Group is one of Eastern Suburbs most trusted landscaping companies. Our vision is simple, to design and deliver immersive, fully integrated, end-to-end landscape and outdoor experiences. Our design & construct team create experiential landscapes for clients who want to discover and reconnect with their outdoor spaces. Meanwhile, our gardening team refreshes and preserves gardens, yards, and outdoor communal areas for new and existing clients.
Communication and leadership are key. As our construction foreman, you are a team player who steps up and ensures continual momentum of the task at hand when our managing directors are not working on the tools. You apply a high level of professionalism and transparency in your dealings with clients, external tradespeople, and suppliers. You also lead your team of labourers and apprentices in a hands-on and humble manner to deliver the desired project outcomes on time and within budget.
• Current drivers licence with a clean driving record is required.
• Certificate III or higher (or relevant industry experience).
• Excellent communication skills.
• A reliable team player who is punctual and honest.
• Working with children and national police check must be provided (or willing to obtain upon offer of position).
• A clear understanding and delivery of safe work practices in accordance with OH&S requirements.
• White card is required.
• LR, MR or HR truck licence.
• Current Chemical Cert.
• First Aid Certificate.
• Chainsaw qualifications.
What We’ll Offer.
• A competitive remuneration package that reflects your skillset and in accordance with the industry award, including sick and holiday leave plus superannuation.
• An instant start is available; however, we understand and appreciate any time required to wrap up your current position.
• A work vehicle.
• An outstanding work life balance. Saturday’s are rare and generally optional.
• A long-term position for right person.
If we’re looking like a good match then we want to hear from you. Via email, submit a brief self-introduction which also includes an outline of previous experience and certifications etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org