Location: Sydney Metro
Green Options are a professional landscape management and sports turf management and sports turf maintenance company. We are a trusted supplier to many well-known institutions including universities, private schools, councils, major sporting stadiums, golf courses, first class sporting fields and stadiums.
We are currently seeking to expand our Landscape Construction Team and by appointing a Landscape Construction Foreman to build amazing landscape spaces for our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day workings of a landscape construction team and report directly to our Landscape Manager.
What we can offer?
- Attractive salary package that includes vehicle, laptop and phone.
- Opportunity to show case your skills in a team environment
- Chance to progress your career, working with some of the best knowledge and resources available.
- The ability to work at prestigious sites for a fast growing, award winning company with a great reputation.
What we need from you:
- Foreman/Supervisory experience
- Certificate III Landscape Construction
- Ability to lead a team of up to 5 staff members on site.
- Demonstrated experience building retaining walls, paving works, timber works including decks & pergolas.
- Proficiency in reading landscape plans.
- Ability to direct the work of sub- contractors.
- Excellent time management, organisation and communication skills.
- High attention to detail and desire to produce high quality results.
- Positive, passionate personality that enjoys working as part of a team with a strong work ethic.
If you want to be part of this professional landscape team, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.greenoptions.com.au.
Sorry, application for this job is closed.