Trade qualified preferred but people with experience encouraged to apply. Rate will be commensurate with experience and skill.
Landscape Construction Supervisor
Full Time Position
Wilton NSW 2571
Lamond Contracting is a leading family owned landscape and civil construction firm providing a diverse range of horticultural, civil & landscape services to government, local councils, schools and developers throughout NSW.
The head office is located in Wilton on the outskirts of South Western Sydney, offering a great place to work and build a successful career.
Due to an increase in business activities, an opportunity is now available for an experienced, enthusiastic, hardworking, reliable, focused and motivated individual to fill the role of Landscape Construction Supervisor within our Team.
• Qualified and / or experienced in Landscape Construction.
• Current valid driver’s licence.
• Experience with organising Staff and Subcontractors.
• Experience in completing and submitting site related paperwork.
• Experience in reading and understanding site drawings and requirement documents.
• An understanding of developing landscape construction sites in a logical order to Client requirements.
• An understanding of the need for Team tasks to be completed within set timeframes.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Respectful, positive and professional attitude.
• Team player.
• Current HR licence is a definite advantage.
• Operating skills in excavator and / or track loader is a definite advantage.
Trade qualified preferred but people with experience encouraged to apply.
Rate will be commensurate with experience and skill.
If you feel that you are the right person and wish to join our team please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, application for this job is closed.