$57K – $63K pending experience + Super
We are looking for our next Landscaper. If you can build beautiful gardens using a range of construction techniques, work in a team, are punctual and have a strong work ethic we’d love to hear from you.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- On a day-to-day basis you will be building gardens from a design plan. We’ll need you to build our gardens to completion, on time and within budget.
- A passion for plants, landscape and garden design and also a love of working outdoors.
- You’ll need to work with the office and provide the necessary info, and work with your foreman to work most efficiently. You are organised and efficient with a good eye for detail.
- Demonstrated experience of soft/hard landscaping skills is a must, as is working with a range of landscape materials.
Skills and experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a qualified Landscaper including duties such as; planting, weeding, edging, pruning, mulching and rubbish removal
• Hold a minimum of Construction Cert. III Landscape or equivalent. Any experience as a Landscape Architect through work or study highly regarded
• Highly regarded; experience with managing teams of people to be Landscape foreman 2iC when needed, to be able to operate independently.
• High Regarded: Skills running a maintenance run as we are keen to develop this aspect of our business.
• Excellent communicator who understands good customer service
• A team player with a strong work ethic
• Ability to work across Sydney; with a focus on Eastern and Inner Western Suburbs
About Quercus Gardens:
At Quercus Gardens, we design, build and care for gardens, creating solutions that suit our customer's needs.
Our boutique business is based in the Eastern Suburbs and our projects are generally located in the Eastern Suburbs and Inner West. Our portfolio varies greatly in scale and style, from high-end inner-city courtyards to large resort style family retreats.
We understand that no business can be truly great unless you have great people. And Quercus likes to employ and work with the best: award-winning designers, meticulous crafts people and passionate builders.
If you are interested to apply for the role or have any questions, please send your CV and cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and your experience.
Sorry, application for this job is closed.