$30-$35 hr base rate
Stone Will is a full service landscape company that services customers all over the NSW and Sydney Region.
We are highly experienced in all aspects of landscaping with a qualified team of professionals who construct and maintain a wide variety of commercial landscapes.
What we are looking for..
We are looking to employ a Horticultural Team Leader to service our maintenance works in and around the Sydney Region.
What we need from you..
The successful applicant for this role would be expected to be an enthusiastic, self-starter with a keen eye for detail. The position of Team Leader is a key role within Stone Will that requires you to lead a small team to ensure all required works are executed in a safe, productive manner that meets the contractual requirements of our clients.
Stone Will sets a high standard of quality, and expects the same from all staff. It is your responsibility to ensure this is maintained at all times on your sites. Whilst using your high technical skills in horticulture you must be able to understand the contracted scope of works and programming requirements, whilst carrying out clear concise communication to staff, management and our clients.
You will take responsibility for your allocated jobs and the development of your team. An analytical mind is required to resolve complex problems and resolve potential and current project issues. Communication skills both written and verbal, along with demonstrated negotiation and analytical skills are critical. The ability to remain productive while working independently is essential as is the ability to interface and be a crucial influence on the Project Team.
This is a hands on position that will reward the right person with job satisfaction and financial rewards.
• Ensure the effective and safe execution of onsite works by you and your Team.
• Manage and carry out all horticultural works as per the contracted scope of works.
• Carry out all risk assessments and safety requirements to adhere with all company policy's.
• Ensure all staff onsite understand and adhere to all company policy's and standards.
• Show initiative with ideas, changes of procedures and problem solving skills.
• Must have a keen eye for detail and be able to identify site improvements.
• Complete relevant company paperwork and submit to the office for processing.
• Be proactive and recommend upgrade ideas to the Maintenance Manager.
• Assist Maintenance manager to recommend ideas to help increase productiveness of site staff.
• Certificate III (minimum) in Parks and Gardens or Turf Management preferred.
• Must hold a current manual driver's licence.
• A minimum of 4 years' experience in the horticultural industry required with proven experience in leading staff.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience in leadership position desired.
• Must be a self-motivated individual who is accustomed to operating in a fast paced team environment.
• Excellent people skills, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
• Strong knowledge and use of all relevant machines utilised within the horticultural industry.
Our Package Offer..
• Work Ute + Phone + iPad
• Attractive above award wages.
• ongoing support and training opportunities.
• Career progression.
• Great company culture.
• Rewards and incentives.
Send CV and cover letter to - email@example.com
Sorry, application for this job is closed.