- Join a leading Award-Winning Company
- Be part of a highly engaged and supportive team
- Job Security - Strong Pipeline of work
WISDOM is a multi-award-winning major NSW builder encompassing 3 core brands: Wisdom Homes, Hoot Homes and Wisdom Pools & Landscapes. We strive to build exceptional homes that meet the lifestyle choices of our customers. We deliver outstanding design and quality construction that represents real value for money, with a focus on efficiency and customer service.
About the Opportunity:
We are seeking a suitable Landscape & Pool Construction Supervisor to support and lead the Pools & Landscapes team through a variety of on-site pool construction projects. You will be responsible for leading and managing various subcontractors to supervise the construction of fibreglass and concrete pools across the Wisdom Group. You will have an understanding of pool construction including - set out, excavation, steel fixing, pool plumbing, concrete works, fibreglass pool installation and commissioning of pools.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Supervision of Pool and Landscapes works in accordance with Landscape Plans
- Ensuring on site construction jobs are completed within timeframes and budget
- Inspecting pools throughout the build process including quality inspections on all fibreglass pool shells
- Construction and site management of all fibreglass and concrete pool installations.
- Monitoring contractor performance and supervising all external suppliers and subcontractors on site
- Provide pool construction and landscape construction guidance and leadership to apprentices, labourers, and subcontractors
- Maintaining all tools, work vehicles and machinery
- Ensuring that all practices comply with Australian legislation and building standards, council regulators and company/product specifications.
- Completing compliance and safety auditing for all fibreglass pool contractors, excavation, transport and rigging, plumbing and contractors.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Certificate 3 in Horticulture/Landscape Construction
- Strong safety focus and adherence, implementation and understanding of Work Health and Safety principles including Australian building Codes and Regulations as required
- Previous landscape construction experience particularly having had exposure to pool construction
- Ability to read and understand landscape plans and purchase orders
- Unrestricted Car Licence and Machinery VOC.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement with a key focus on safety, quality and customer experience
What's in it for you?
- Onsite Parking
- Employee benefit and reward recognition program
- Uniform provided
- Supportive team and company culture
- Regular company social and community events
Please click here to apply https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2730468778
We thank you for your application, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced and we encourage qualified candidates of all differences to apply. Only people who are already able to legally work and live in Australia should apply for this role.
Sorry, application for this job is closed.