Competitive salary package to be negotiated with the right candidate.
Are you looking for your next career move? Looking to join a fun and highly qualified team?
Joanne Green Landscape & Interior is based on the Northern Beaches, and for over 40 years have been designing, constructing, and maintaining some of Sydney’s most beautiful gardens and properties.
We are searching for an experienced Landscape Construction Supervisor to join our multi award-winning landscape construction team.
About the role:
- Permanent full-time position
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Location: Sydney, mainly the Northern Beaches, North Shore and Eastern Suburbs
Our Landscape Construction Supervisor will be working closely within a small team, reporting to our current Construction Manager.
The successful applicants will have:
- Certificate III in Landscape construction
- Experience in leading teams
- Experience and excellent trade skills in all aspects of construction especially in regards to formwork, concrete, tiling, retaining, stone & timber structures and soft landscaping
- Experience in organising and supervising sub-contractors, plant and equipment
- Experience in estimating projects (or a willingness to learn!)
- Able to read & implement construction plans & details
- Proven ability to follow procedures and instructions and the ability to communicate with clients as well as report to management
- Onsite Client communication regarding requests, construction elements and variations to contract
- A current manual driver's licence (MR or HR advantageous)
- Construction Safety White Card
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Able to think proactively and plan ahead
- Reliable, punctual and honest
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary package to be negotiated with the right candidate
- Training and development opportunities
- Being part of a friendly and highly qualified team
- Experience working on high quality projects with an award winning company
- Work vehicle & phone Provided
- Fuel, phone and Etag allowance per month
If this sounds like you, please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE, YOU MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN OR HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK WITHIN AUSTRALIA.
Sorry, application for this job is closed.