$75,000 to $99,000 per year
About the role
· Working on the tools.
· Construct landscapes to plans & specifications and to relevant Australian or industry standards.
· Supervise projects and teams.
· Run an efficient, well-managed job sites.
· Work on project sites across Sydney, mainly in the hills district and North Western Sydney.
· Report daily to General Foreman on project progress.
· Maintain daily logs and timecards in project software.
The Successful Applicants:
· Have a strong interest in landscaping, softscape & hardscape.
· Have an excellent work ethic, well presented, punctual and reliable.
· Loves working outdoors with their hands & fit to meet physical demands.
· Someone who take responsible in producing quality works with an eye for detail.
· Minimum 5 years of working experience in similar role.
· Possess trade certificate.
Please email a copy of your current resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kwan on 02-80941765
Sorry, application for this job is closed.