We are an award winning Landscape company based in the Hills District, and are looking for an experienced Landscape Tradesman to join our Construction division.
Our employees are key, and you will have the benefit of working with a young, close-knit team, with a great company culture and regular team events.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The position involves being an integral member of our Construction division, working on residential construction projects throughout Sydney.
This position will suit someone with 5+ years experience in Landscaping, with a completed Industry qualification, looking to take the next step in their career.
You will primarily be working alongside our Director, Matt Bandiera, and will be responsible for delivering high-quality workmanship, and ensuring client satisfaction on our Landscaping projects. You will also be responsible for overseeing projects and staff, and at times being responsible for a team, and completing elements of current projects unsupervised.
We are looking for someone who values and takes pride in a high standard of workmanship, attention to detail. is loyal, has a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. You will be a go-getter and a self starter, looking to grow within a company and really make this role your own.
Our clients value us for our high quality of work and cohesion throughout all aspects of Landscaping, so it is important you are passionate about Landscaping, and always willing to go above and beyond.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5+ years industry experience
- Completed Certificate III in Landscape Construction & Horticulture
- Knowledge and demonstrated industry experience in all aspects of Landscape Construction
- Current driver’s license (MR licence is advantageous but not essential)
- A strong work ethic with a desire to introduce new ideas and initiatives
- Time management and prioritising skills
- The ability to oversee projects and staff where required
Why choose us?
- You will be working with a young and energetic team who pride themselves on the nature of their work.
- Regular team events and outings.
- We provide an excellent work/life balance with the opportunity for career progression.
- A generous salary package is on offer plus a company car.
- Be part of a company that puts our people first, and a team that loves what they do!
The salary offered will reflect your experience and skills.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To see more of what we do and what we're about - check out our website www.oel.net.au and socials @outdoorescapelandscaping