Do you think you would fit in a business that has been providing excellence in landscaping since 2004? Would you like to work in a small, close-knit team where your talents, experience and hard work will be noticed and appreciated?
Well, at Vista Landscapes we are looking for an experienced and motivated Landscape Tradesperson to join our team.
DAILY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Construction of retaining walls, paving, concreting, fencing
- Installing irrigation and drainage systems
- Turfing, mulching, and planting
- Operating machinery including excavator
- Reading structural plans, creating an action plan to complete daily tasks required, running a team to ensure jobs are completed on time and to a high standard
THERE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU MUST HAVE TO BE PART OF OUR COMPANY:
- A willingness to grow with us
- Pride in your work
- Be excited to show up - on time
- Your own transport
- Physically fit
- Local to the Illawarra or with the intention of relocating to the area
HERE ARE THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and organisation skills
- Certificate III Landscape Construction
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A positive and up-beat attitude to work
- Willingness to progress your career within the company
- Current driver’s license
- Construction White Card
This is a full-time career move with a package designed to attract solid performers - a company vehicle and fuel card will be provided to the right applicant.
Working with us is a great opportunity to progress your career - we believe in creating exciting new opportunities for our team wherever possible.
If this sounds like the position for you, send your resume and cover letter with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, application for this job is closed.