T E M P E S T LANDSCAPES is seeking a motivated Senior Landscaper, Landscape Apprentice and Horticulturalist to join our reputable landscape construction team. We are looking for employees who are passionate about landscaping high end residential projects and have a love for creating exquisite outdoor spaces…
- Senior Landscaper / Qualified Tradesperson
- Landscape Construction Apprentice
- Horticulturalist Apprentice or Qualified who is willing to learn and become versatile in landscape construction and work alongside our landscape design team
- Fulfilling and hands-on landscape construction, apprentice and horticulture roles
- Reliable full time and part time positions available
- A diverse range of premium, high quality projects in a great team environment in the Southern Highlands of NSW
- Salary negotiable depending on successful applicants
T E M P E S T LANDSCAPES offers a complete service to suit the specific requirements of each individual project from concept design and planning through to the construction of landscapes and pool installation. We believe that we can always make a meaningful connection between an outdoor space and the people who use it through design and implementation. Founded in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales T E M P E S T has been operating for 15 years offering clients over 25 years of professional industry experience. Over the years we have established a strong team and network of suppliers to ensure the work is of the highest quality. Our specialist design and construction teams work collaboratively to ensure the vision of each project is carefully implemented.
- Be motivated, reliable and passionate about landscaping
- Take pride in their work, have a good eye for detail and implement quality finishes
- Have a positive outlook on life and be a team player
- Be enrolled or have completed a Certificate III in Landscape Construction or Horticulture
- Have experience in hard and soft landscaping, garden maintenance or general building in residential environments
- Have a drivers licence and own vehicle / transportation
- Have experience with or around machinery (highly desirable but not essential)
We would love to hear from you!
Email your CV to
Sorry, application for this job is closed.