To be determined based on experience.
Are you wanting to drive the marketing direction of a highly successful small business and see your creative and operational skills contribute to uplevelling a client’s life and style?
Our Sydney office boasts an inclusive and collaborative working environment, ensuring all team members' opinions are valued.
At Fifth Season Landscapes we design and build creative and challenging residential landscaping projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
* Develop and implement innovative marketing strategies to optimise brand recognition and attract high-end dream clients.
* Content creation in relation to social media, blogs and email marketing, in addition to any other marketing materials.
* Scheduling social media content across platforms.
* Review and report on key social metrics.
* Work closely with both our Google Ad partner to maximise the targeted reach and results, in addition to working with our Website host with content updates.
* Prepare reports for marketing campaigns in conjunction with Directors to determine campaign success & document learnings based on data.
* Manage all company and outbound calendar management for photo shoots and the logistical preparations for this with team, clients and contractors.
* Manage all inbound and outbound PR aspects.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* A storyteller: You're someone that has the ability to consistently deliver the Fifth Season Landscapes tone of voice and sell the brand.
* A thinker: You flourish in communication and content creation. You have the ability to understand and interpret data. You're proactive, resourceful and think both outside the box whilst in alignment with company values.
* Experienced: You have significant experience in small business marketing, understanding what it takes to connect with consumers and for a company to be a market leader in their industry. You can demonstrate an ability to measure and schedule social media, along with a good handle on SEO and online activity.
* A true passion for learning: You’re interested in performance metrics and analytics and if not already, developing a passion for learning and loving the Landscape Design & Construction Industry.
* A keen eye: Loves all things attention to detail - both aesthetically and operationally.
* Innate Creative Discipline: You have a creative mind and make things happen. You absolutely thrive in a creative work environment. This high degree of creativity is coupled with your excellent organisational, time management and critical thinking skills.
* A true connector: Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to engage all stakeholders in person and online.
* A great team player: You are comfortable and thrive working in a dynamic, highly skilled and agile work environment.
THESE ARE NICE, THOUGH NOT ESSENTIAL:
* Copywriting experience
* Experience in email marketing (Mailchimp or similar)
* Graphic Design Skills
* Experience in Asana or a similar organisational tool
Since the company’s inception in 2009, directors Phil Antcliff & Jack Hayes have positioned Fifth Season Landscapes as one of Sydney’s leading residential landscape companies. Their attention has been focused on providing the industry with a design, construction and maintenance solution to deliver the highest quality residential gardens, pools and outdoor living spaces.
The highly skilled teams at FSL consist of qualified tradesmen, trained staff and skilled contractors all working together to produce an environment customised specifically for each client to enjoy.
“We believe that great results come from collaborative team work, that’s why we value relationships with homeowners, architects, builders, interior designers, sub contractors and the FSL team”.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, application for this job is closed.