We're seeking a Membership Support Officer that can provide exceptional customer service and manage all inbound calls. We're searching for someone who is self-assured and capable of building solid business relationships with our members to understand their needs.
This is a remote working opportunity, and you will be working with and reporting directly to the Membership Services Manager.
The position is 4 days per week Tuesday to Friday 12:30am to 4:30pm.
To be success in this role you will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- An ability to work remotely with little supervision working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Proven customer service and administration experience
- Excellent inbound and outbound call management skills
- Strong communication or relationship skills with the ability to generate member rapport
- Contributing to a culture of high performance regarding identifying callers’ needs, clarifying information, assessing issues, and providing solutions and/or alternatives
- Identifying and escalating issues requiring urgent attention or specialist expertise
- Identifying recurring issues, problems, questions and escalating as necessary
- Confident in calling debtors
- Email inbox management
- Ability to working within a team, can manage competing deadlines and working for multiple team members at once
- Meeting KPIs with respect to, for example, call volumes, problem resolution and record-keeping
- Intermediate MS Office suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint).
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with CRMs and database maintenance (Ontraport preferred, but not essential)
- Based in the Sydney metropolitan area with the ability to attend meetings when required
- Attendance at the Annual Excellence Awards Event is essential
- Willing to learn new tools and applications
- Experience using WordPress an advantage
- General adhoc tasks
If you believe you meet the above criteria, please forward your resume and cover letter to Kimberley Aquilina, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, application for this job is closed.