90-95K + Super
About the Role
Quercus Gardens are looking for our next Operations Manager. You’ll have a passion for plants and irrigation, a well-run team, and enjoy working at heights.
Slipping from working on the tools to a management meeting will be something you relish, delivering a maintenance plan on time and like clockwork, along with reviewing and establishing new processes for continual improvement.
You’ll be managing a team of people to deliver all aspects of a maintenance plan on this iconic high rise building which brings together the best in irrigation, maintenance techniques and technologies to deliver a first-class operation.
Responsible for the day to day, you will ensure that the key milestones are met, and high-quality standards are maintained as well as assuring all Quality, WHS & Environmental standards are in place.
This is an exciting new role that you can truly put your stamp on.
• Minimum 5 years experience as a qualified Horticulturalist. Hold a minimum of Construction Cert. III Horticulture or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years experience leading a team of horticulturalists
• Proficient in all aspects of maintenance such as planting, weeding, edging, pruning, mulching and rubbish removal
• Excellent understanding of green walls
• Solid understanding of Rainmaker and Hunter irrigation systems
• Highly regarded; experience with managing teams of people
• Excellent communicator using a range of methods (written and verbal) who understands good customer service
• A team player with a strong work ethic
• No fear of heights, ideally qualified to work at heights as a Rope Technician
• A passion for plant and green spaces, experience working with green walls viewed favourably
• A great communicator you are comfortable in the office and the board room as well as ‘on the tools’
• You are proactive, seeing issues before they arise and making plans to get ahead of them, you are organised and efficient with a good eye for detail
If you are interested to apply for the role, please send your CV and cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and your experience.
SYDNEY CBD BASED ROLE
FULL TIME, MONDAY TO FRIDAY, from 7am
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA
Sorry, application for this job is closed.