The Benedict Sand & Gravel Customer Service Team is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Representative.
Benedict Sand & Gravel offers next day delivery of bulk materials across the Sydney Metropolitan area and beyond. Benedict is an Australian family owned and operated company that has grown from a small haulage contractor, to one of the largest producers and resellers of quarried, recycled and landscape products in New South Wales.
This is a unique opportunity ideally suited to technical Grad students or estimators choosing to step sideways into an internal sales based role. The right candidate could even springboard from here into an external sales role over time.
The Technical Sales Representative role is based at our Chipping Norton office, on a fulltime basis working between Monday and Friday, and plays a key role in developing and maintaining relationships with both internal and external customers and suppliers. You would be the first the point of contact for all technical enquires both internally and externally. You will provide support to the internal and external Sales team with quotes, specification analysis and product comparison, product training, and quote and customer follow ups.
What are we looking for?
Technically minded people with a can-do attitude, who will have a go and who are accountable. Preferably someone who understands recycled and quarrying materials and their uses, and/or a university or tafe qualification in civil or landscaping.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
• A strong customer and sales focus, excellent interpersonal skills
• Solutions orientated, and ability to problem solve/ influence others
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Sharp administrative skills including the ability to complete spreadsheets, reports and prepare customer quotes
• Hold a full driver’s license
What can we offer:
• Extensive Industry, Product & Systems training
• Opportunity to work in a busy, highly successful team with genuine training & career development opportunities
• Work for a family owned business, who leads the building & construction industry, and which is dedicated to the overall wellbeing, health, and safety of all employees.
Benedict offers the successful candidate to join a dynamic Customer Service team in a supportive environment.
To apply, please hit ‘apply now’ and submit and up to date copy of your resume.
Sorry, application for this job is closed.