We are seeking a Qualified and or an Experienced Garden Maintenance Team Member or a recent graduate to be part of our award winning garden maintenance team.
We require a horticulturist/gardener with a hands on approach, to join our maintenance team, to assist, develop and maintain gardens to a high standard around Sydney.
General tasks include:
- Correct Pruning & Hedging,
- Fertilizing, turfing, planting, mowing is Critical.
- Irrigation systems installed and Maintained.
- Filling out logs and Job sheets,
Successful applicants must have experience or a sound knowledge and confidence in the following:
- 4+ years of experience in Garden Maintenance.
- Able to work with a team and also unsupervised,
- Experience in opertating Maintenance equipment
- Passionate and proud of what they do!
- Ability to communicate with clients
- A Current WH & S White Card and Current Drivers Licence
- A Love of the great outdoors and a great eye for detail Available for an immediate start.
To apply for the position or submit any questions please email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0414 956 610