The content contained in this website is subject to copyright restrictions as outlined below. The TLA Logo is also available to be used under strict conditions and must be displayed according to the guidelines provided.
© The Landscape Association 2019
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.
The Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid. For more information, see www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.
The owners of copyright in the content on this website may receive compensation for the use of their content by educational institutions and governments, including from licensing schemes managed by Copyright Agency.
TLA Logo Usage Guidelines
Using The Landscape Association (TLA) logo on business cards, websites, and stationery is a great way to put your Association membership to work for you. It’s an effective marketing tool that quickly spotlights your professional affiliation and enhances your business image. We’ve made it easy to do. Just download the logo file and remember to follow the guidelines below.
Who can use the TLA logo?
- TLA Members. If you are not a financial Member then you are not entitled to use or continue to use the TLA Logo and must immediately cease using it.
- TLA affiliates and MOU’s.
The Association logo and any marks associated with the Association are the property of the Association and are protected by state and federal laws.
- Use of the TLA logo is a benefit of membership and is by way of a limited license, restricted to TLA financial members in good standing; members may use the logo on stationery, business cards, and in advertising to indicate TLA membership.
- The logo may not be used to state or imply that the Association has endorsed a company or a company’s products and services. Members may not place the logo on their products.
- No alteration of the TLA logo is allowed. The Association logo may not be taken apart. It may not be combined with other design elements. It may not be changed in colour, font, size, or otherwise modified from the version supplied by TLA.
- TLA may at any time by terminate the license to use the logo by notice to anyone using the logo and require them to immediately cease using the logo.
Logo usage in print:
- The logo must be the approved version and must be displayed in accordance with all guidelines
- The logo symbol must have the following values for:
- The darker green in the Logo Device is = C:63 M:0 Y:79 K:0
- The lighter green gradient is = C:51 M:1 Y:93 K:0
- The font colour for the words “THE LANDSCAPE” must have the values C:69 M:63 Y:62 K:58
- The font colour for the words “ASSOCIATION ” must have the values C:71 M:64 Y:64 K:65
- The logo must stand alone. It may not be combined with other graphical elements.
- The logo must be accompanied by the text “Member.”
- The logo must be displayed in a positive manner. It may not be used to depict TLA or any of its Members, services, products, or affiliates in a negative way.
Logo usage on the internet:
- The logo must be the approved version and must be displayed in accordance with all guidelines.
- The logo colours must match the above statement.
- The logo must be placed in a prominent spot on the website. It may not be combined with other graphical elements.
- The logo must be accompanied by the text “Member”
- The logo may be accompanied by a link to the TLA website along with the text “Click on the TLA logo to visit the official website.”
- The logo must be displayed in a positive manner. It may not be used to depict TLA or any of its Members, services, products or affiliates in a negative way.
TLA logo download
If you are a member and would like to download The Landscape Association logo, please log in and visit the Member Download page.
Termination of use
The TLA typeface is a unique symbol that represents and identifies the Association and its activities. It is essential that the logo be used properly to ensure its continued value to the Association and its Members. TLA, therefore, reserves the right to immediately terminate the use of its logo to anyone at any time.